DUBLIN–(BUSINESS WIRE)–The “Global Passivated Emitter Rear Cell Market By Component (Anti-Reflective Coating, Silicon wafers, Passivation layer, Capping Layer, Others), By Type (Monocrystalline, Polycrystalline, Thin Film), By Application, By Region, Competition, Forecast and Opportunities , 2017-2027” report has been added to ResearchAndMarkets.com’s offering.
The global passivated emitter rear cell market is projected to register a significant CAGR during the forecast years, 2023-2027. Increasing demand for better and more efficient energy storage solutions to meet the growing energy requirement worldwide is the primary driver for the global passivated emitter rear cell market.
Solar panels with passivated emitter rear cells (PERCs) contain an extra layer covering the typical solar cells’ backs, increasing the efficiency and output of electrical energy from solar radiation. The safety of the solar panels can be enhanced by using PERC (passivated emitter rear cell) modules.
These modules are able to reduce back recombination and prevent longer-wavelength solar light from turning into heat energy, both of which are detrimental to the device and its performance. Market players are continuously making high-end investments in research and development activities to find new innovative solutions and upgrade the existing infrastructure.
Further improvements to the device are being made to lower installation and maintenance costs in addition to improving its efficiency. Modern PERC panels make better use of available space and operate more efficiently even when fewer panels are put in, which reduces installation time and expense.
The global passivated emitter rear cell market segmentation is based on component, type, application, regional distribution, and competitive landscape. Based on type, the market is divided into monocrystalline, polycrystalline, and thin film. The monocrystalline segment is expected to hold the largest market share during the forecast period, 2023-2027.
Monocrystalline passivated emitter rear cell is a combination of single-crystal cell, passivated emitter cell, and back cell. The solar panel provides high flexibility and has various placements viability & tilt options without compromising efficiency. Monocrystalline passivated emitter rear cells are also efficient in case of low lighting; thus, regions such as Europe can effectively use these for power generation.
Years considered for this report:
- Historical Years: 2017-2020
- Base Year: 2021
- Estimated Year: 2022
- Forecast Period: 2023-2027
Objective of the Study:
- To analyze the historical growth in the market size of the global passivated emitter rear cell market from 2017 to 2021.
- To estimate and forecast the market size of global passivated emitter rear cell market from 2022 to 2027 and growth rate until 2027.
- To classify and forecast the global passivated emitter rear cell market based on component, type, application, region, and company.
- To identify the dominant region or segment in the global passivated emitter rear cell market.
- To identify drivers and challenges for the global passivated emitter rear cell market.
- To examine competitive developments such as expansions, new product launches, mergers & acquisitions, etc., in the global passivated emitter rear cell market.
- To identify and analyze the profiles of leading players operating in the global passivated emitter rear cell market.
- To identify key sustainable strategies adopted by market players in global passivated emitter rear cell market.
- Aleo Solar
- SunPower Corporation
- JA Solar
- Trina Solar
In this report, global passivated emitter rear cell market has been segmented into the following categories, in addition to the industry trends which have also been detailed below:
Passivated Emitter Rear Cell Market, By Component:
- Anti-Reflective Coating
- Silicon wafers
- Passivation layer
- Capping Layer
Passivated Emitter Rear Cell Market, By Type:
- Thin Film
Passivated Emitter Rear Cell Market, By Application:
- Commercial & Industrial
Passivated Emitter Rear Cell Market, By Region:
- North America
- United States
- United Kingdom
- South Korea
- Middle East & Africa
- South Africa
- Saudi Arabia
- South America
For more information about this report visit https://www.researchandmarkets.com/r/n6onw8